Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Productivity

Good Morning Followers,
Today is Thursday and I still have six rooms left.  I slacked yesterday and only cleaned the kitchen.  Today I will be cleaning the guest bathroom, the living room, and the office.  The living room will take a while because it is still full of Christmas stuff and the office has become an unofficial storage room.  However there is no reason to store things in the office due to the fact that I have a shed in the backyard.
I have also been slacking on the gym.  I was supposed to go workout Monday and Wednesday but both days I found an excuse and decided to stay home.  Granted I did clean instead of working out but I still need to head to the gym tonight.  I have to make up my cardio from two days and I don't want to wait till Friday.  Then I will have to make up three and I don't want to do three hours of cardio on Friday. 
Today is going to be a good day.  In addition to getting a ton done at home I have an appointment with my mom and sister to go get a pedicure at 4:15 and then the gym after that.  Tuesday I am having an old friend over, Miss Chandra Calvert, to hang out and possibly make some soap.  I will let you all know how that goes.
Well, if I am going to take off this afternoon and take Tuesday off I better get back to work.
Have a great day everyone and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment