Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Back

Ok, so the shelves are in and I am emptying out all the towels and laundry stuff.  Time to get organized.  I can't get my creative genius on when all I can think about is dishes, laundry, and diapers.  Speaking of creative genius I have been talking to an old friend lately and he just finished writing his first book.  I mentioned that I would be happy to paint a picture for him and in a stroke of genius I started painting a cover for that book.
So this is what I have so far.  I am not sure how I feel about her hair so I may scrap it and start over.  We will see. 
In addition to all of that I just made a ton of baby food for my angel, Scarlet.  I am so lucky to have a food saver.  It is so easy to steam, blend, seal, and freeze.  And not to mention way cheaper.
Well back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment