Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Free Time?

Yea right.  Who has free time nowadays?  Between my daughter, cleaning the house, and trying to start a business I barely have time to shower.  But, I digress.  I have made time to do some of the times that I love.  I have painted a little,




Did some pottery,

And made a dress for Scarlet for Christmas,


I recently bought a new book on bonsai origami.  Very interesting I must say.  I bought a new indoor meyer lemon tree that seems to be thriving.  I am quite excited about that.  I love to have fresh fruit but living in Colorado does not exactly promote the ease of growing citrus.  I do have several hardier fruit trees in the backyard garden but it is nice to have green all year round. 
I am getting ready to hook up the kiln and the potters wheel here at home and see how that pans out.  I also got a few books about the composition of glazes that I can't wait to read.  None of this was on my NYR but i guess it should have been.  My NYR was to get my business up and off the ground and hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment