Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Business Plan

Today I am finishing the house and writing my business plan.  I have be scouring the Internet to find relevant information on this topic.  I have books out the wazoo on starting a small business and my eyes feel like they are going to pop out of my head.  I started noting the book and page number of good points in a journal so I can go back to them.  I did not realize this would be so hard.  I have read that this is the least fun part.  I really just want to get back to crafting.  Boo!!  Good news is when I am done with this I wont have to do it again.  I can not believe that there is so much to do.  Open bank accounts just for my business, set up a website, register my business name, create a budget, price and buy supplies, price my products, create a label, create a logo, file the legal forms, and more.  Oh my gosh.  My head hurts just thinking about it.  Well, back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment