Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 1

Hello everyone,
This is my first attempt at a blog.  I am very excited to start sharing my work and my life with you.  As those of you who know me are already aware I am a very busy person.  I am a wife, a mother, and an artist.  My daughter, Scarlet will be 1 in February so I have my hands full.  I am also looking at finishing my basement to build my studio.  My chosen medium is clay but I also dabble in a little of everything.  I paint, sculpt, sew, draw, cook, garden, keep fish, pretty much anything I can get my hands on.  The only thing that I don't do is knit or crochet.  My hat off to those of you who do.  I am not sure how you spend so much time on one thing.  I need instant gratification.  Please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you are thinking.  I am excited to get to know all of you and thanks for hanging out with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment